Our skilled nursing neighborhood provides personalized care designed to meet each individual’s unique needs. Standing head and shoulders above other skilled nursing facilities in Des Moines, Deerfield’s skilled nursing environment upholds the highest standards of service and quality in long-term care. Our unrelenting commitment to each resident’s comfort — along with a wide range of advanced technologies and attentive, compassionate treatment — gives you or your loved one the confidence that their health is in good hands. That’s what sets us apart from traditional nursing homes in Des Moines.
Curious how Deerfield compares to skilled nursing homes and facilities in Des Moines? You can get more information by completing the contact form on this page.
- Registered and licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Licensed social worker
- Restorative aide
- Oversight by board-certified medical director
- Transportation and scheduling services
- Private and semiprivate accommodations
- Three home-cooked meals per day prepared by our executive chef, with snacks available 24 hours a day
- Expanded cable TV
- Private phone line
- 24-hour security and emergency call
- Barbershop and beauty salon
- Private outdoor patio and garden
- Free Wi-Fi
GET FAMILIAR WITH OUR WHOLE PERSON APPROACH TO WELLNESS.
Short- or long-term skilled care by trained professionals is often called for after an illness or injury. Some conditions that may require skilled care for seniors include:
- Cardiac failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Fall-related injury
- Hip or bone fracture
- Orthopedic surgery
- Parkinson’s disease
We encourage you to bring pictures, plants, mementos and other items to create a familiar, comfortable atmosphere.