Our purposeful wellness programming empowers you to embrace critical successful-aging elements like intellectual, physical, social and spiritual well-being. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, we work with residents to develop individualized road maps for protecting their future health.
We begin with a wellness review to explore your personal goals. Together, we’ll identify opportunities for you to make the pursuit of wellness a natural part of your everyday life, and our entire community is designed to make it easy. The choices are almost limitless, and they’re always yours to make.
Use the contact form on this page for more details on how Deerfield helps residents live well and age successfully.
Build Your Body
- Choose from a variety of classes in the fitness center each week.
- Take a walk or bike ride around our expansive community, go for a round of disc golf, or perfect your putting skills.
- Eat delicious meals that are actually good for you.
Challenge Your Mind
- Explore a new creative outlet like painting, gardening or woodworking.
- Discover more about the world through discussion groups, lectures and cultural events.
- Stay sharp by learning new skills or being active in community clubs and organizations.
Nourish Your Spirit
- Develop meaningful friendships with down-to-earth, kindhearted neighbors.
- Nurture your faith through studies, classes and services.
- Find purpose and connection through volunteering and serving others with your skills.
CONNECTING WITH THE HEARTLAND
It all comes together in the healthy, open setting of our 46-acre campus. Deerfield offers front-door access to one of the most active outdoor corridors in Des Moines. Spotting wildlife on your walk along the Clive Greenbelt and Raccoon Valley trail systems is an everyday pleasure when you live at Deerfield.